No room for a chair

 This is our 3rd river cruise with Viking. We appreciate the level of service, free wine or soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Menus are varied and tasty 

All that said are positives. This cruise we upgraded the cabin but apparently not quite enough there is a total of 8 inches on either side of the bed and between the end of the bed and built in dresser there is approximately 18 inches. Tiny doesn’t begin to describe all the space we have. Although we do have a sliding window to get real air into the cabin.

This cabin seems smaller than our river cruises and is much tinier than our ocean cruise cabins.  The upside we were able to find a space for all our stuff. 

Comments

  1. Interesting! I assume the shower is beautiful! I used to enjoy showers on the boat. My sister and I went to the Fitness Room every morning and used the biccle and rowing machines in the fitness room. Love to you! pearl, ruby, bob and foxy in carlsbad, california! Foxy got a bath today; it was sunny! I walked to the post office and mailed a priority envelope to mu friend Eunice, and then walked to Von's and bought organic strawberries, organic tofu, and decaffeinated hazelnut creme coffee. My doctor suggested I switch to decaf coffee! Love to you two on the Danube River! Enjoy your journey over there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment