Need to travel more?

 Connections done without a hitch but I have decided we need to travel more. It’s like we are 2 kids at Disneyland. Look at this. Wow this is fun. Clearly we are too sheltered. 

Okay why the ladies room at DFW has a light over each stall with a red if occupied or green if open.  Clearly this is a great idea, no more banging on bathroom doors to see if really locked

Next up the lounge for American at Dallas is split now I think it is probably the have and have nots although our lounge “the flagship” had free alcohol and drinks and self serve food. I think the admirals club had waiters and order what you want. 

So we are flying business class and I think there are a million seats in this class. The upsides. There is a pillow and blanket and champagne before take off.  Well we are to be in the air soon. Next stop London customs then Budapest.  Blog soon

Comments

  1. I remember flying from was it Salt Lake City? it was Utah to Amsterdam, but we were only in the airport and walked around the airport, then on to Buda-Pest, where we stayed overnight in an airbnb... I loved Buda-Pest! We toured the city at night on the river boat, I believe it was called The Ama Magna, we went by Ama Waterways... enjoy the bubbly stuff! I love prosecco!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel conundrum

Almost home